I wanted to let you know that I now have a Patreon page here.
Patreon is a wonderful site that assists creatives in their endeavor to have their work funded. As a freelance writer with a lot of various projects, this platform give me an opportunity to fund things I otherwise cannot.
HOW IT WORKS: You can subscribe to be a monthly supporter of mine for as little as one dollar a month, and cancel at any time. Financial help will go towards needs like an updated computer and equipment, publishing costs, and continuing education (lots more info on the page, FYI). But the coolest part is, you get ~rewards~!!
- For $1 a month:
- Access to regular Patron only blog posts
- Exclusive content not published elsewhere
- Your name on the Thank You page of my blog
- For $2 a month:
- Access to unpublished stories, essays and poetry
- Your name AND a link to your site on the Thank You page of my blog
- For $5 a month:
- Decide the topic of a blog post
- Beta reading of my novel
- Suggestions, feedback and comments will directly affect my content
- Character name suggestions
- For $10 a month:
- All of the above, plus access to ongoing Google Hangout/Skype Sessions with yours truly
- For $25 a month:
- All the above, plus editing/advising/revising services for your work
- Personal phone call or interview with me
- For $50 a month:
- All of the above, plus a signed copy of my book when it is printed
- Your name in the thank you section of my book
But fear not! This blog will of course be upkept and regularly posted to, regardless of whether you are a Patron of mine. I am so humbled by and grateful for all of you.